Camp Wapsie is seeking a part-time Maintainance/Custodial position to assist the Caretaker in keeping the facilities and grounds clean, safe, comfortable and attractive. The ability to help repair and maintain the facilities and equipment is essential to make sure that the program areas and equipment are neat and in good repair.
- Maintain and repair program activity areas, camp equipment and buildings as needed or assigned.
- Assist in keeping the YMCA Camp Wapsie grounds mowed, trimmed, clear of litter and debris and in a safe condition.
- Clean the camp facilities in an efficient and effective manner, as assigned by the Caretaker.
- Repair facility damage as instructed by the Caretaker.
- Maintain equipment and supplies in good working order and in an organized manner.
- Assist with special projects or events as assigned.
- Help assure that the camp facilities and maintenance practices agree with the safety and insurance standards set forth.
- To create and maintain a harmonious, postive working relationship with fellow staff and YMCA Camp Wapsie campers.