The YMCA is looking for 2 part-time (25-29 hours/week) Site Coordinators to take the lead at Truman and Van Buren Elementary schools in Cedar Rapids for the 2021-2022 school year as we have been notified we can return to the schools! The Child Care Site Coordinator is responsible for developing, organizing and implementing high quality child care programs, both during the school year as well as during the Summer. The ideal candidate will be a model for the YMCA’s core values of Caring, Honesty, Respect, and Responsibility. Apply online following the link provided below. Please submit your resume and 3 professional references. Applications accepted until August 30th.
Child Care Site Coordinators for 2021-2022 school year!
YMCA Cedar Rapids
- A minimum of three semester hours or equivalent quarter hours of coursework in administration, or one year on the job business-related experience in one or a combination of the following: finance, personnel, supervision, record keeping or budgeting.
- Valid First Aid & CPR certification for infants, children, and adults.
- Associate’s degree or two years of a four year degree in child development, elementary education or a related field or comparable education.
- Two years’ experience in a child care facility.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Ability to pass background screening is required.
- Experience in recruiting, hiring, and supervising staff.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to exercise discretion.
- Ability and willingness to take initiative, including both independent and discriminatory judgment.
- Ability to relate effectively to diverse groups of people from all social and economic segments
of the community.
- Work experience in the area of education, counseling, and/or childcare.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com