We are seeking a Branch Executive for our new Marion YMCA facility. The Branch Executive provides independent leadership, management, supervisory and administrative roles for the successful operation of the branch.
- Represents the YMCA in the local community and develops positive working relationships with other organizations, businesses, and governmental entities. Develops, maintains, and models collaborative relationships with community agencies in service delivery area.
- Develops, manages, and monitors the branch operating budget and meets or exceeds budget targets.
- Fosters a climate of innovation to develop member-focused programs which support the Y mission, goals, and strategies.
- Oversees the hiring, training, development and supervision of staff.
- Directs branch strategic planning efforts and develops the annual operating plan of the branch.
- Ensures the safety and maintenance of high quality facilities, ground and equipment.
- Directs branch marketing and communication efforts to effectively communicate benefit to the community.
- Develops strategies to increase volunteer involvement at all levels of the branch.
- Serves as a member of Y management and supports the overall objectives of the YMCA.