Due to increased programming at the Helen G. Nassif during the month of April, amendments need to be made to reservation times for both lap swimming and hot tub use. Changes will go into effect beginning Monday, April 5th, 2021.
Days of the week: changes affect Monday – Friday; weekend reservation times remain unchanged
- All lap swim and hot tub reservations (Monday – Friday) will begin at the top of each hour, i.e. the first reservation of each weekday will start at 6:00 AM.
- Hot Tub reservations will go for the first 15 minutes of each lap swim hour, (i.e. 6:00 AM – 6:15 AM and so forth) for each lap swim hour offered during the day.
- Lap swim reservations will still be 45 minutes in length, i.e. 6:00 AM – 6:45 AM and so forth for each lap swim hour offered during the day.
- Reservations are available to make in the same fashion as they have been with the front desk.
- Swimmers/Hot Tub users will be let into the pool area 5 minutes before the reservation time begins (i.e. 5:55 AM for a 6:00 AM reservation time and so forth) for every lap swim hour offered during the day.
- The first fifteen minutes of each lap hour are for reserved use only of the hot tub. Lap swimmers are to refrain from using the hot tub during the reserved 15 minute block of time. During the last 30 minutes of the lap hour, any lap swimmer may use the hot tub, providing the maximum occupancy remains at 4 people.
These changes are being made to allow for the expansion of other aquatic program offerings, including swimming lessons and swim team operations. Weekend reservation times DO NOT CHANGE.